Your most important goal: make a BIG difference in this hurting world.
But… are you exhausted?
Why do driven, super-competent, service-hearted professionals quit?
Burnout can destroy your passion and drive so completely, you contemplate leaving your field forever. Unless…
You can find a path to resilience and re-engagement. Work with Beth Genly, of Burnout Solutions, to build the path that fits your own service-hearted drive.
Beth’s Most Sought-After Keynotes and Workshops
- When the Going Gets Tough:
How to keep driving your productivity, innovation and teamwork, without driving yourself into the ground!
- Reduce Errors and Injuries:
Build engagement while removing safety risks
- Protect Your Investment:
End burnout’s hidden drain on your bottom line
Other topics available; contact us for more.
About Beth Genly, MSN:
After earning her master’s from Yale University, Beth served on the master’s nursing faculty at Oregon Health & Science University. Beth has seen how burnout erodes the bottom line. Beth understands how it feels to work in a high-pressure, high-stakes field, and how empty you feel when burnout robs you of your passion. Take action with Beth to implement the Burnout Shield system; renew your engagement and drive.
Beth Genly has been interviewed on:
- KATU Channel 2 News, Portland OR
- “Health is Wealth,” on Oahu TV 55
- Culturama on CCTV, Salem, Oregon
- Perspectives on MCTV, Portland, Oregon
Beth has spoken to enthusiastic audiences at:
- NPACE Conference (Nurse Practitioners Association for Continuing Education) in San Diego, CA
- Project Management Institute, Portland, OR
- Hope Orthopedics of Oregon
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) chapters in Eugene and Portland, OR
- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, Portland, OR
- National University of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR
- Perinatal Professionals’ Consortium, Salt Lake City, UT
- Chapters of Toastmasters, BNI, Rotary International and Soroptimist International
Beth is proud to be one of the nurses featured on Nursing, A Work of Heart, a video produced by the Juice Plus+ Company as a tribute to all nurses.
Beth taught graduate-school classes at:
- Yale University School of Nursing
- Oregon Health and Science University School of Nursing
Seriously useful to my life. Thank you.
Wonderful! Personable and warm presenter; great real-life examples and such valuable information; extremely helpful for me personally, as well as applying it to my workforce.